Edwards intelligent modules are engineered to deliver high-performance features, superb reliability, and unbeatable quality. From control of ancillary equipment, to enhanced signaling functionality, these products add flexibility and powerful options to Edwards Signaling intelligent systems.
E-NAC Analog NAC Module
Connects a supervised output circuit to a signal riser.
- Communication line voltage: Maximum 20V peak-to-peak
- Standby: 350 microA
- Activated: 200 microA
- Ground fault impedance: 10 Kohm
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: 32 to 120F (0 to 49C)
- Humidity: 0 to 93% RH, noncondensing at 90F (32C)
- Storage temperature range: -4 to 140F (-20 to 60C)
- Output ratings:
- Circuit current: 24V DC at 2A max.
- EOL resistor value: 47 Kohm UL Listed
- Compatible electrical boxes:
- North American 4 inch square x 2 1/2 in. (64 mm) deep, 2 gang box
- Standard 4 in. square box, 1 1/2" (38 mm) deep box
- Wire size: 12, 14, 16, or 18 AWG wire (2.5, 1.5, 1.0, or 0.75 sq. mm) (Sizes 16 and 18 AWG are preferred)
- Device address (one address required):
- 01 to 64 (64 point control panel)
- 01 to 127 (127 point control panel)
- Check competitors prices!!!